Tuesday 1 October 2013

Our Beautiful Day!!

Me and Him

On his one knee....

My Mom Inlaw, Mama Esther and I

My Sister Inlaw Jessica and I

With the Inlaws

Beautiful Doris and her partner Timo

It was my baby's Birthday just a few days before,
 he was very happy he just sang for himself as well...that smile tells it all!

My lovely friend Hafsa

Jessica and Naomi

Gosh! I'm inlove with my madini!

Family....



He goes, baby do you like it? With a huge smile of course I love It!!

Mama Esther and my Wii Esther



Photo: I'm officially Engaged to the man I love Sergio Mario! It's been a long journey for us, but through God's trust, we made it!! #supperhappy can't stop smiling! Stay tuned for more pics....

The End
xxxx



Follow me on Facebook @leilamaingu for news, fashion, entertainment, celeb gossip and more......



No comments:

Post a Comment