Tuesday 13 May 2014

Noel's Baptism and Junior's Holly Communion...

 
Augustine, Jessica and their Sons Junior and Noel

Family Affair... 

Form left: Sekela, Sergio, Timothy, Augustine, Jessica & Noel, Junior, Sonda and Mashimba 

From left: Augustine, Jessica, Noel, Mama Andrew, Leila and Wilson

Noel's God Parents (Myself & Wilson)

 
                                              Sergio & Noel                                   Wilson &Noel

                                           Junior & Mashimba                                  Sergio & Junior                

Leila and Sekela
  
 
Jessica, Junior & Mashimba

From left: Doris, Beatrice & Sekela

Blurry but nice... Jessica & Augustine

Form left: Doris, myself & Sekela

  
Mama Andrew, Jessica & Leila

From left: Beatrice, Calista, Jessica, Mama Andrew and Doris

My co-wife Heidi Maduhu and I with family

Doris, Jessica and Hope

Dada Tumaini, Myself & Rebecca 


Mama Andrew and I looking at people dancing during the party

With my lovely Wifi Jessica

 I just want to thank Jessica and Augustine for choosing me to be one of Noel's God Parents. I must admit, I feel honoured to be given such a responsibility of being in their Son's life. 
It was a wonderful event!!

The End


Follow me on Twitter @leilamaingu or Facebook @leilamaingu for news, fashion, entertainment, celeb gossip and more....





2 comments: