Sunday 6 October 2013

Bongo CelebGossip: The use of pronounciation in English Language-Jacky Cliff


I found this very interesting. Came across this interview video on youtube, the famous Jacky Cliff on her first Interview. Below there're a lot of comments from people saying how poor her level of English
Language is on the video. 
I think it's the accent that she has, but also the pronounciation is a bit poor. What do you guys think?
'I sink... ze amount I'm charging ze artists...bongo flava zere doing good' 
The pronouciation is the only key that's letting her down. With all the exposure she seems to have had, she still has to change. 
Lets not forget that one can easily be judged from how well spoken the you're. This can determine so many other things such as you're level of education, whether its poor or excellent... intelligence and all that.!


Follow me on Facebook @leilamaingu for news, fashion, entertainment, celeb gossip and more....

No comments:

Post a Comment