Thursday 17 October 2013

Magazines: Cassie COVERS "VIBE VIXEN", REVEALS What She's LEARNED From Diddy, If She WANTS Kids & Dispells RUMOR She Signed With Drake

 photo vixenv1.png
"Numb" singer Cassie posed for the latest cover of VIBE VIXEN where she recounted what lessons she's learned from Diddy.


 photo vixev1.png
When asked how she grew out of that stage, she realized, 

"sometimes in life, you need a change....Something deeper than what you thought you were capable of. Something that displays the 'I don't give a f***' attitude that was always present, but never showcased, something that will shock your mother, but make her call you a ROCK STAR."

After she began modeling at age 12, Cassie soon experienced a coming-of-age moment on a photoshoot.

"I did Cosmo Girl and they do a beauty issue every year and I was (shooting) for skin. It was a little bit risque for 16. I had my little boy shorts and I was covered up, kneeling down. That came out and people saw it, even my parents were shocked to finally see what I had grown into. That was kind of a pivotal moment."

 photo vixev4.png

 photo vixev3.png

 photo vixev2.png

Has Diddy inspired you to run your own empire? Was there an important business lesson you learned from him?

"Absolutely. Just being around him is a completely inspiring experience. Starting my own empire would be great. I'm trying to figure out. I'm still working with Cassie Enterprises right now but I think that would be something I would love to do."


Imagecredit:JaredRyder/VibeVixen
Follow me on Facebook @leilamaingu for news, fashion, entertainment, celeb gossip and more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment