Friday 13 July 2012

Can't do without...


I don't know about the rest of you ladies out there, but for me, nail polish is almost like part of your outfit.  It can really complete a “look.” I think a nice natural colour can make any outfit look better.  Every. Single. Time.  My own personal collection is made up of over thirty different bottles of nail polish.  I have bottles that cost £1.50 and I have bottles that cost £12-£18.  And I use each and every one.  If I had the time I would paint my nails a different color every day.  Painted nails are pretty and feminine. It simply makes me feel prettier when my nails are polished!  I feel more girly, more attractive.  Nicely done nails say that you care about your appearance, that you went that extra step to make yourself more desirable 


       

This is my simple design that I've got on my natural nails right at this moment, some gold tips with a nice clear coat of the 14Day Nail Treatment from Rimmel. It can also work as a base coat or top coat...





No comments:

Post a Comment