Wednesday 14 May 2014

Form fighting, to going jewellery shopping together..... I said it yesterday! People do argue at times!!

 photo hov-solange_zps9650d948.jpg
So while I was browsing, I found this topic on theybf.com. Jay Z and Solange have been spotted going jewellery shopping together. What is really going on between these people?! 
 Now the speculation is that Solange has drinking issues... 
On this photo, Jay Z put on a fake smile, while Solange kept on the fierce look. She still looks upset about heir row. Back to what I said yesterday, these people are going through normal issues just like any normal people (non-celebrities). But being Celebrities, at times it's hard for them to hide their personal life from the rest of the world because we are all out here watching their every single move.



Follow me on Twitter @leilamaingu or Facebook@leilamaingu for news, fashion, entertainment, celeb gossip, and more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment