Thursday 24 January 2013

Fashion Fab: Get the look you want...

Sometimes there're moments I feel like I just want to be my own stylist. I mean from head to toe. When it comes to getting my hair did, choosing the sort of outfits to wear for any occasion, or even just on a normal day. Well here's some few ideas I saw and thought I should share with my readers...


Going out...

Could be an outing, depending on where you're going...some outfits may not suit the occasion you have, so you've got to consider all those things.


On a cashual day...


For an occasion...

One thing I've noticed in 'us' ladies is that whenever we go out, we tend to look at what who has worn, or who dressed better, and who dressed the worse.
Well I must admit that I've got that in me too. But it's not in a bad way. I think it kind of helps us improve on making our personal choices when dressing up.
Most people try to be upto date with fashion, however sometimes you find others messing up in the process instead of getting the actual look that would make people go Woww! They end up either over doing it by over dressing or something will end up not looking right at all. I see it a lot when people try to mix and match.




Follow me on Twitter @leilamaingu or Facebook @leilamaingu for news, fashion, entertainment, celeb gossip and more.......








No comments:

Post a Comment