Thursday 9 August 2012

Cassie Gets A Sexy Edge For BWATT Magazine...




She's been trying to find her "King of Hearts" lately, and the pretty modelesque pop singer is gearing up for promo runs for her upcoming album Electro Love

in the upcoming second issue of the new publication BWATT Magazine, Cassie rocked a beautiful and cool shoot and personal interview.  She tells the tale about her new album and her life experiences, challenges and gifts she's scooped up along the way of becoming an artist, Cassie explains in the issue:

"I think every moment good and/or bad has shaped me. A terrible performance, an amazing one. Losing friends in my life, making new ones. I change every day and I've learned to take the good with the bad and make positive out of every experience.  If I cared at all what people thought of me, I would just want them to say that I'm resilient."


Image credit: Anja Poulsen,
Creative Director: Toye Adedipe
Follow me on Twitter @Nyamtee or Facebook @leilamaingu for news, entertainment, celeb gossip and more....

No comments:

Post a Comment