Thursday 12 December 2013

It's called SKINNY FIBRE

I hadn't seen an old work colleague of mine for over 3yrs. One day while I was at the office, I was told that I had a guest. When I went to see her, I didn't know her, but I was surprised that she knew my name. A very beautiful lady. I then asked her, 'Sorry but have we met before?' She couldn't stop laughing. Then she told me, 'It's me....Tendai Chimhina!' I was left with my mouth wide open in shock! 
This lady was chubby, she was about size UK18 or so at the time I knew her. Now she's a size UK 12-14. 

Tendai Chimhina

That's her on the above photo, I knew her when she was that size in her black dress, now she's that size in the red top. Tendai went on a 90days weigh loss challenge with a very good product called SKINNY FIBRE!! Check it out on our website: www.destroyfat.skinnybodycare.com
We ship worldwide. Just go to the website and make your order. 

Another lady that took the 90days challenge....




It's the best weight loss programme that gives a huge transformation that you're looking for!!

Follow me on Twitter @leilamaingu or Facebook @leilamaingu for news, fashion, entertainment, celeb gossip and more....





No comments:

Post a Comment