Friday 1 November 2013

Fashion: Sheria Ngowi writes a letter to his fans....


After his successful show case at the South African Fashion Week, Sheria Ngowi posted a photo on  his Instagram and a letter headed 'A letter to my fans'.
" I wanted to write this post as a thank you letter to all my fans and members of Sheria Ngowi Brand team whose encouragement ideas and messages I have used to increase my knowledge about various areas of my brand.
I really feel like I have the best fans in the world-your words of encouragement and  Especially since I showcased my new collection Afro West SS/4 in New York Fashion Week and South Africa Fashion Week, I've been blown away by the support and loyalty I've witnessed.
It has been a tremendous gift to have been able to share my work on such a large scale with all of  you around the world, who have supported and appreciated my efforts through all I've worked tirelessly in accomplishing, for few years now. 
I come from an awesome country.
 I'm absolutely moved and humbled by this. 
Thank you Tanzania.
 'When praises go up, blessings come down' indeed.
Thank you for your love n support God Bless you All."



Source:SheriaNgowi/IG
Follow me on Twitter @leilamaingu or Facebook @leilamaingu for news, fashion, entertainment, celeb gossip and more.....




No comments:

Post a Comment